2012/10/10

It's getting cold outside...the girls need some autumn stuff

Hi folks,
I have some preview pics of some new Cissy and 16inch outfits.
Taking pictures is still a challenge, as I haven't found a place for my photoshooting table yet, but at least more of my dolls are out of the moving boxes and I'm back on the sewing machine...

In September I've got nothing new finished cause we went on vacation, which was just WONDERFUL. We spent two weeks on the isle of Usedom/located in the Baltic Sea. The rest of September was quit and full of memories and grief over the sudden loss of my dad last September.



However October seems to become a quite productive month. A few new Tyler things/some already finished, some in the works, a new blouse for the CED gals and some Cissy items....wow, you get quite a lot done when hubby is at a business trip and you stay up all night(s):-)


I really enjoyed creating something up-to-date for Cissy.
Pssst..And a note for the 16inch collectors: I want to make a version of this outfit in 16inch size, maybe with some additional black leather pants.
Slim fit silver pants, biker style jacket(with metal zippers) and snake print silk top with a  big ruffle on the front. Oh, almost forgot the pencil skirt which turnes the outfit from night-out style into business meeting look. Totally loved the fabrics withe the lurex threads in it, looks amazing in person.




 Cowgirl/western style: blue checked blouse with tiny white piping(gosh, this blouse was quite fingertwisting to make,LOL) plus some cool dark blue jeans.

More pics soon,
stay tuned..
Jule

No comments:

Post a Comment